Chelating – Post 16
Controlling things that are put on and around the body – the environment
On the day of chronic dental ingestion diagnosis, a plan was worked out to reduce the toxins entering the body.
- 1 – to reduce the toxins being consumed.
- 2 – to reduce the toxins put on the body and immediately around the body.
- 3 – to reduce environmental toxins
This page covers points 2 and 3.
2. Controlling things that are put on and around the body
- Lotions, hair accessories, jewellery and watches being worn on the body removed.
- Shampoo and conditioner were replaced with organic brands. DGJ Organic brand was used. There are several brands available at good retailers.
- Body lotions and deodorants, hair dyes, all make-up and nail varnishes were no longer use.
- Neal’s Yard organic hand and foot creams were introduced after a year of chelation.
- Metal framed glasses were swapped for plastic-framed glasses.
- Underwear was replaced where metal-free trimmings were used.
- Wearing natural organic fabric clothing and gloves.
- Writing with metal-free pens/pencils.
- Using organic cleaning brands such as Ecover, especially washing-up liquids and laundry cleaning.
- Bed sheets washed in toxin-free detergents and softeners, particularly mercury-free, lessening the risk of breathing in vapours.
Into the fifth year of chelation, the above continues with the exception of wearing some non 100% organic clothing purchased.
Large sacks of Westlab™ Epsom salts were purchased, initially used in bathing every, for a couple of weeks and then reduced to every other day, during the first few months of chelation. This allowed the high-value Magnesium nutrients to soak through the skin for at least half an hour. Noticeably, this “quick-fix” method particularly helped mobility, keeping magnesium levels higher, easily depleted by the mercury toxicity.
In the fifth year of chelation, this has been continued, decreased to 1 (or 2 baths a week when stiffness noticeably increases of limbs and generally the last 2 or 3 weeks whilst chlorella is being consumed).
It has been recognised for many years that the use of infra-red saunas may be beneficial to reduce toxins from the body.
A facial sauna was used at home in the early stages of detoxification which was considered to help remove toxins sited just below the surface of the skin, around the mouth, and jaw areas, penetrating to just a depth of 0.5cm.
Full body saunas were used, available at local health clubs, for some time, helping to relieve the agonising pains experienced during the first 2 years during detoxification.
It became noticeable after this period of time, they were not as beneficial. It’s believed at this point in the chelation programme that the easiest toxins to remove in organs and “surface” toxins resting in skin areas, particularly the oral cavity had been removed from the body, but the harder task of removing mercury toxins from the bones remained and would take a much longer time, if ever, to completely remove. Saunas were less beneficial in the excretion of toxins at this point.
3. Chelating by environment
The environment you live and work in around you is as important as the food you consume and the reduction of lotions on the body to recover from chronic dental ingestion toxicity poisoning. It’s surprising when you start looking at your environment, how toxic it may be.
Moving location, your home, and work environment may not be an option. Moving from a city to a more rural setting with minimal toxins visually evident in the environment could help speed up recovery, but not, if situated next to a farm using pesticides, for example.
There’s plenty of ubiquitous substances every day hiding in vehicle exhausts. The total official figure, (2020), now stands at 40.4m cars, vans, trucks and buses, registered for road use, including 18,250 ambulances.
Daily Mail reports that a quarter of all NHS hospitals in England and Wales, UK, are now recording dangerous levels of toxicity in their environments.
There are very affordable air pollution masks particularly help to prevent the ingestion of daily traffic toxins when travelling, used in conjunction with COVID-19 requirements.
More immediately, making time to check your home contents, and how they are furnished is an option along with the quality of the air you breathe.
Dyson™ has introduced a range of personal air purifiers that help to remove gases, pollutants and allergens, and tower fans for larger spaces.
Trying to reduce the many toxins of manufactured products around you will help general recovery.
Posts are in numbered order for completeness. This is post 16. The chelation posts are posts 13 – 19. The next post 17 describes how further changes have to be made to food consumption and beverages.
Important. Please read our terms and conditions of use of this website.
If you wish to contact us please use the ‘contact page’ on the disclaimer page providing your details or comment about the website on the ‘leave the reply’ section at the foot of the page. Spotted any broken links? Please message us.