Have you been struggling with your health?
Mercury – Palladium – Nickel – Toxicity
A diagnosis was confirmed after 7 years of severe, declining, poor health that affected the whole body, with some symptoms very similar to Parkinson’s, MS, and Alzheimer’s.
The Diagnosis – Severe chronic dental ingestion caused by an unknown accident to the face, toxicity ingestion sped up by more than 10 times due to Oral-Electro galvanism.
This website is written by a real patient who has experienced life threatening dental elemental/inorganic mercury, palladium and nickel vapour toxicity, at the highest toxicity levels, with other dental metals registering on, or above, the average public ranges, ingested over a long period of time.
With no dedicated health restoration protocols in place provided by the National Health Service, the NHS, we explain as to how the poisoning had to be chelated, removed from the body, a process that is ongoing, taking many years to regain health levels.
Please read posts in numbered order for completeness starting at 1.
\\\ Blog archives
© 2019-2021 Toxic Health Design Horizon All rights reserved.