\\\ Oral Galvanism
What Is Oral Electro Galvanism And How Does Is Affect You? Post 19
After a long period of time trying to find the diagnosis of many symptoms, it became clear that the voltage experienced in the oral cavity could be contributed to Oral-Electro galvanism, a disease known for more than 150 years by the medical and dental profession.
Diagnosis included two primary root causes –
- Severe chronic dental ingestion caused over a 7 year period of time which was aggravated and sped up by –
- Oral-Electro galvanism
Our page ‘Finding The Root Cause’ explains more about this.
So How Does Oral-Electro Galvanism Effect Everyday Life?
Oral-Electro galvanism sped up dental ingestion over a period of 7 years where it produced an electro current in assess of 1v within the oral cavity when frequently tested and monitored during pre-diagnosis and for sometime during the diagnosis period and during the chelation period, where elemental/inorganic mercury palladium and nickel had been found recorded as extremely high toxicity in the body.
Using Everyday Domestic Equipment
One of the most noticeable symptoms of Oral-Electro galvanism is the failing ability by the patient, to be able to use or be close to high powered devices near to the body without feeling some unexpected symptoms. That is because the body is already producing its own high, completely overbearing voltage current in the oral cavity.
In today’s world, it means devices like laptops and computers, everyday items that you may use for your work or leisure, and be sitting close to all day becomes difficult to use, causing you nausea, headaches which naturally becomes stressful. As the Oral-Electro galvanism increases in voltage, smaller voltage powered items such as hand irons and even hedge trimmers become difficult to hold and use.
Oral galvanism in severe cases is not just confined to the oral cavity, providing constant nausea, sickness, a failure to be able to concentrate and think laterally, but a severe loss of memory, physical difficulty in holding and using electro devices and gadgets, disruptions in the central nervous system, sleep disturbance, where you find you cannot operate in today’s world.
In my case, the Oral-Electro galvanism had 7 years to increase it’s powerful voltage until it finally was so over bearing that memory loss was occurring at a frightening, alarming rate, constant nausea, getting frequently muddled in the thought process, unable to use electrical appliances, constant waking during the night.
I had found years earlier it was impossible to go near railway stations with high voltage, shopping centres and packed public events.
Journey routes would be meticulously planned where I didn’t have to walk near cell towers, or other high voltage areas and journeys out became limited.
But it was the frightening speed particularly of memory loss that excluded me from normal daily routine.
How does Oral-Electro galvanism occur?
The reason for Oral-Electro galvanism in this particular case was an accidental knock to the face during an NHS unconsented surgical procedure, which loosened a dental restoration, a crown in the oral cavity that was manufactured with amounts of Gold, nickel and palladium that mixed with saliva which in turn mixed and coated existing amalgams (aka elemental mercury) placed in the oral cavity causing catastrophic galvanic currents to the patient and increased corrosion of the amalgam, with the release of the metal ions that were digested through vapour.
A human simply cannot operate in our electro environment when suffering from severe Oral-Electro galvanism.
NCBI, The US National Center for Biotechnology Information advances science and health, providing access to biomedical information report – their comprehensive website NCBI.nim.gov (PMC3654245) explains the problems with chelation techniques for acute mercury and other toxicity. However, it does admit that Clinical Advances (4.7) outlining chronic poisoning “presents a significant challenge to the health care provider.”
Their report continues, “an extensive environmental exposure history is used to identify xenobiotic exposures, so that sources may be recognized.”
Pre-diagnosis, including specilised NHS Oral and Maxilliofacial department, A&E, and Toxicology department failed to take a detailed environmental exposure patient history and the many symptoms suffered from were simply dismissed, despite vast symptom information presented, sadly dismissing the high voltage as, unbelievably, ‘irrelevant’ one doctor calling the patient ‘stupid’ stating ‘it’s all in the mind’ where he mixed up this disease with EHS, Electro Hypersensitivity.
‘Those patients with symptoms of Bell’s palsy, tinnitus, vision disturbance, chronic headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, idiopathic neuromuscular pathologies of head and neck, bruxism or severe depression, Burning mouth syndrome should require electrical testing’.
These NHS clinicians were unprofessional, they failed to listen to patient, were not trained in Oral-Electro galvanism and failed at any time to state to the patient that they did not recognise all the symptoms presented, and therefore, not in a position to diagnose.
What these clinicians should have done was to refer the patient immediately to a senior consultant specialist who had both Oral and Maxillofacial and Dentistry qualifications to help start finding the root cause.
Their failures allowed the patient to continue to be poisoned with life-threatening elemental/inorganic mercury, palladium, nickel and other lesser dental alloys throughout the body at alarming rates.
Finding the root causes
“Started being able to re-use computers and electro devices a year after removing metals from the oral cavity and where an aggressive chelation process was in place.”
After numerous private clinic specialised blood tests and scans, testing of the oral cavity voltage, and medical information obtained, an aggressive chelation was put in place including the removal of most metals from the oral cavity.
About a year after the dental removal works were completed, one was able to use computers and laptops comfortably, building up the time spent on the devices daily, without symptoms reappearing. It has to be stressed that it was not instantaneously, it took time to recover from the huge amounts of voltage that had been monitored in the oral cavity for many years.
The damage caused to the body by Electro-Oral galvanism still remains unknown today where more than 1v. recorded was permanently operating within the human body 24/7 for more than 7 years.
You may like to read, The Holistic Dentist, Post 10, which provides information about voltage measurements taken pre, during and post-diagnosis and the procedures for the removal of high noble metals from the oral cavity reducing the levels of Oral-Electro galvanism.
10. How holistic dentists remove elemental mercury ‘silver’ amalgam fillings, procedures and after-care, helping to reduce Oral-Electro Galvanism and severe toxicity. Read more. toxichealth.co.uk
Posts are numbered in numerical order for completeness. This is post 19. Important. Please read our terms and conditions of use of this website.
THE NEXT POST
20. The chilling videos presenting a factual overview of the use of mercury in our UK dental industry. IAOMT. BDA. Read more. toxichealth.co.uk
Important. Please read our terms and conditions of use of this website.
If you wish to contact us please use the ‘contact page’ on the disclaimer page providing your details or comment about the website on the ‘leave the reply’ section at the foot of the page. Spotted any broken links? Please message us.
\\\ Blog Archives
\\\ © 2019-2021 Toxic Health Design Horizon All rights reserved.