\\\ Dental Toxicity Explained
Acute Mercury Toxicity or Chronic Mercury Toxicity? – Post 22
|Having been diagnosed, after 7 years, with severe levels of chronic dental ingestion toxicity which included the highest levels of elemental/inorganic mercury, palladium and nickel, sped up by Oral-Electro galvanism, the process of chelation, removing the toxicity began.|
Metal blood testing indicated high levels of metal toxicity over and on the public range. Public ranges are set notoriously high. It explained the poor deteriorating health and symptoms.
Further specialised dental metal testing was undertaken and showed evidence that Elemental / inorganic mercury being the second, most dangerous metal known to man needed urgent removal from the body along with equally dangerous palladium and nickel among many metals.
The reason why it is important to establish whether the toxicity is acute or chronic is that the chelation process, the process to remove the toxins from the body, are different.
Much research since the symptoms started developing, during 2009, had been undertaken by the patient and private clinicians exploring the many symptoms being suffered because NHS clinicians were failing to diagnose.
When resorting to private health care, scans and blood tests were taken for numerous presence of metals, and repeatably returned positive at the highest levels, particularly those that could be related to dentistry, including mercury, so it became important to take specific dental ingestion blood tests and dental leeching tests of amalgams aka mercury fillings. Given the length of time of more than 7 years that deteriorating symptoms had been recorded, it could be established that the toxicity was most certainly chronic.
Even the event causing these symptoms could be tracked to a specific day and where an accident was most likely to have occurred, a knock to the face.
The diagnosis became clearer and recorded as chronic elemental/inorganic mercury toxicity.
The length of time is very significant as mercury not only rests in one’s organs but has much time to deposit itself deep into the body’s tissues, the bones. Chelation becomes much harder to remove from the bones the longer time it has to rest, if indeed, a full chelation could ever be successful.
It means the patient is likely to have to chelate the toxicity for many years using products that help to remove and detoxify the body of traces of mercury, especially from the bones. Failure to do this would result in quick deterioration of health, with ultimately a painful death.
In cases of severe elemental/inorganic chronic dental toxicity, such as mine, the patient has to continually chelate, trying to build up periods of time without using the chelating agents.
Post diagnosis, 5 years on, the chelation-free process has a window of about 4-5 weeks only, being relatively pain free for a couple of weeks, before symptoms start re-appearing.
Online, there are articles where patients believe they have elemental/inorganic dental toxicity, often describe how they take a commercial chelation product and within weeks the symptoms have disappeared and then re-chelate a year later. This is impossible for me because of the extraordinary high levels of toxicity deposited.
The comparison of my case, being that I additionally experienced Oral-Electro galvanism that speed up the ingested toxicity tenfold demonstrates the differences between the toxicity levels held in a patients body.
The chronic patient will take many, many years to chelate the mercury out of the body, if all, where as the acute dental ingested patient is far easier, intense, and the possibility of removal within months.
Sadly, no one has developed to-date any scientific way to be able to measure the toxicity, location and positioning of the toxicity in the bones.
Blood tests taken after initial diagnosis really cannot tell you anymore than how much mercury is found in the blood stream, on that particular day, and whether it may be inorganic or organic with the help of further specialised tests. Urine tests can only provide evidence if you are excreting mercury out of the body, on that specific day.
In my case, a NHS Professor of Toxicology diagnosed me incorrectly as a patient with acute organic mercury toxicity and not chronic elemental/inorganic toxicity, despite the patient offering a full patient history and a large file of specialised tests and scan evidence in support, only to admit later that he had not been trained to recognise chronic dental ingestion, elemental/inorganic mercury toxicity. It was then further revealed, the rest of the untrained NHS workforce had no idea what the different chelation process would be.
Not only is this a problem to any NHS patient seeking medical advice about mercury dental toxicity, but NHS clinicians and GPs are not trained to recognise the Oral-Electro galvanism disease or it’s likely outcome, which in my case the galvanism that sped up the toxicity levels by an estimated ten times.
Most NHS clinicians dismissed Oral-Electro galvanism symptoms as unimportant, sometimes not even recording the symptoms, in my case, stating the patient was “bonkers” to believe there was even voltage presence in the mouth, despite tests conducted over years showing the growing levels of voltage emerging from the oral cavity.
No NHS clinician informed the patient they did not recognise all the symptoms presented, were not trained, and should not have been attempting to diagnose a patient without informing the patient.
An NHS Professor of Toxicology stated “he hadn’t got a clue” what all the symptoms presented were, but still went on to diagnose only partial symptoms, diagnosing the patient incorrectly because of this. Protocol suggests he should have politely declined to make a diagnosis.
Oral-Electro galvanism symptoms have been known, charted and written about medically for more than 150 years.
Oral-Electro galvanism sped up the amount of elemental/inorganic mercury being ingested, in my case recorded as a tenfold level. (You can read more about Oral-Electro galvanism in our page ‘Root Causes.’)
Public Health England
The UK government released a Public Health England document 2016 Compendium of Chemical Hazards (publishing.service.gov.uk)
Public Health England compendium discusses chemical hazards and offers explanations for the various types of mercury compounds found in public use.
A document Inorganic Mercury/Elemental Mercury Toxicological overview was also released.
Public Health England and Wales acknowledge the disease.
One would think with Public Health England & Wales clearly acknowledging the very existence of dental inorganic mercury / elemental mercury toxicological, you could seek advice from the NHS, for a safe diagnosis, however this isn’t the case.
You could be mis-diagnosed or left undiagnosed if your condition is an accident where A&E’s, toxicity departments, senior Oral & Maxillofacial consultants are not trained to recognise the symptoms being presented of elemental/inorganic chronic dental ingestion nor Oral-Electro galvanism. Time for Change.
British Dental Association
It was later found that the British Dental Association do not provide their clinicians, both Dentists and General Medicine clinicians, including GPs, with training for chronic dental ingestion toxicity, as there is no formal or legal requirement in place.
This is confirmed by the failure of the British dental profession to agree to provide the British Government with the details to include in the British Medical Pharmacopoeia – a book containing the identification of compound medicines published by the British Government / the British Dental Association.
Despite many scientific and medical articles, written over decades, examining chronic dental ingestion chelation, the NHS continue to fail to provide those patients who have suffered with accidental chronic dental ingestion with the care they need, often mis-diagnosing them as patients with MS, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease, or leaving them un-diagnosed.
Likewise, Oral-Electro galvanism is also omitted from the British Medical Pharmacopoeia.
The British Dental Association has alleged that it doesn’t occur, but fails to support their short statement.
UK dental students are trained not to cause Oral-Electro galvanism, however, this doesn’t mean that the disease known for more than 150 years and identified in numerous medical papers and journals, frequently discussed, does not exist! It does, and Public Health England & Wales very publicly confirm this.
Time for Change.
Posts are written in historical numbered order of pre-diagnosis symptoms – diagnosis and post diagnosis care. It is advisable to read in numerical order.
Important. Please read our terms and conditions of use of this website.
If you wish to contact us please use the ‘contact page’ on the disclaimer page providing your details or comment about the website on the ‘leave the reply’ section at the foot of the page. Spotted any broken links? Please message us.
\\\ BLOG ARCHIVES
\\\ © 2019-2021 Toxic Health Design Horizon All rights reserved.