Elemental / Inorganic Mercury – Palladium – Nickel
Reading an online article led to the discovery and root causes of my two diseases, and finally diagnosis after being very sick and tired for 7 years.
Health had deteriorated quickly since a small surgical operation Symptoms presented were similar to Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s, and others, constantly on the move around the body, 24/7.
‘Toxicity by ingested elemental dental metal vapour including mercury, palladium and nickel, likely to have been caused by an unknown accidental knock to the face, where the action of Oral-Electro galvanism additionally sped up the ingested elemental/inorganic toxicity.’
This website explains
- how the diagnosis was discovered
- information about the diseases suffered
- successful ongoing detoxification called chelation
It is with great thanks to the journalist who posted a long and informative article covering mercury toxicity and the reason why this website has been constructed as there had been little proven information about how to chelate the disease successfully by a real person.
We hope it may be helpful, especially to anyone suffering similar symptoms and who may considering taking a toxicity blood test.
About this website
This website highlights the problems when the UK public experience unknown accidents to the face, with a mouth of mixed dentistry metals, including mercury amalgam fillings, where UK NHS clinicians are currently not trained to recognise the Oral-Electro galvanism symptoms that sped up the toxicity, and subsequent life-threatening chronic dental ingestion toxicity.
The Medical treatment for chronic dental ingestion is not included the medical pharmacopoeia – a book containing the identification of compound medicines published by The British Government / The British Dental Association.
A senior clinician has express concerns that there may be thousands who have been left undiagnosed.
This website is not dealing with the politics surrounding the use of mercury in dentistry, although with the global Mimosa Treaty hoping to eradicate it’s use by 2030, demonstrates clearly it shouldn’t have ever been used.
This website offers step-by-step information about how ingested elemental mercury and other dangerous metals were finally diagnosed as the root cause of symptoms, and the step-by-step chelation programme put in place, still ongoing and successful after five years.
- The National Health Service, (NHS), currently do not provide chronic dental ingestion blood testing. The NHS offers a very limited, (and quite frankly, inappropriate for todays need) metal blood toxicity testing service.
- Private blood testing is normally by referral if the NHS clinician or GP ever considers a patient may have signs of toxicity. The patient may have to propose the clinic and the test required when seeking a private referral.
- If the patient undertakes private testing, their NHS Clinician or GP may not understand or rely upon the test results provided. They may try to dismiss the tests.
- Private clinical referrals can be obtained from registered doctors, if your GP refuses, therefore it’s not in the GP’s interest to refuse a private blood test referral that might shed some light about suffering long-term symptoms.
It would save many millions of pounds for the cash-strapped NHS in failed patient care, to allow their clinicians access to wider metal blood tests than currently available, where the results could lead to partial or full diagnosis for patients suffering symptoms for many years.
This website explains how chronic elemental/inorganic mercury rests not just in organs but has time to explore every bone in your body, resting in the bones which is extremely hard to chelate from the body, if one ever manages to do so.
After five years of dedicated chelation, a 4 week window has been built up where the patient functions more ‘normally’ with some symptoms present, particularly providing some neurological symptom relief, before the full range of toxic symptoms start reappearing, and mineral imbalances start occurring causing extreme mobility issues and severe pain.
It has to be stated that recovery is a ‘roller coaster’.
Particularly highlighting Post 12, The Toxicity Diagnosis page sets out the information that would have been helpful for quicker recovery had these facts been known to the patient, on day one of the diagnosis.
If the patient had not taken matters into their own hands, the alternative would have been left misdiagnosed, with complete memory loss within 6 months, and the host of symptoms worsening, becoming a financial burden on the care system and ultimately a painful death, in a short space of time.
POSTS 3 – 5 PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANY SYMPTOMS SUFFERED
Ultimately it may take 20 years or more, if ever, to become ‘mercury free’.
It has to been emphasised that these events may never have occurred if the surgical operation conducted by the NHS at The Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, Sussex, UK, had been taken with the proper Statutory patient consent and clinical care expected and required by law.
If this website may help one person to find their root cause and put symptoms effectively “on hold” then we know it has been worthwhile posting this information.
How this website works
The top menu includes –
The home page – numerous individually numbered posts covering information about how the poisoning was caused, the symptoms, the tests and scans, dentists, chelation. Advisable to read in numerical order.
About is this page you are reading.
Finding the Root Causes is about finding the secondary diagnosis of Oral-Electro Galvanism which then helped to sped up Elemental /inorganic mercury, palladium and nickel, and other metals dental toxicity.
Dental Poisoning – is a brief overview of those 4 destructive and toxic metals in the mouth – elemental/inorganic mercury – nickel – palladium – gold.
As UK British Dentistry and General Medicine have no detoxification protocol in place for accidental chronic dental ingestion. Much research was undertaken online by both private clinicians and the patient.
Whilst still detoxing and likely to, for many years to come, if indeed, mercury is ever removed entirely from the body, medical websites were found to be helpful, but provided very simplistic and general ‘mercury’ overview information.
The research was extremely time consuming, taking several years to get to the root cause and sometimes reading websites provided conflicting information.
Some commercial medical websites were very general where they provided information about mercury but failed to classify what type of mercury – whether journalists were discussing elemental, inorganic, organic and methyl, for example, and whether journalists were offering advice about chronic or acute symptoms.
These websites also failed to provide information about the different chelating procedures that are needed when the patient has acute toxicity and chronic poisoning. So whilst helpful, these websites must be read with caution and provide a general overview of mercury.
Some of the better helpful general medical websites were noted as –
Thanks to national UK press articles, The US NCBI, The IAOMT, YouTube videos, medical references, regulatory organisations, clinical organisations posting information. A longer list is available from the archive page.
Important. Please read our terms and conditions of use of this website.
If you wish to contact us please use the ‘contact page’ on the disclaimer page providing your details or comment about the website on the ‘leave the reply’ section at the foot of the page. Spotted any broken links? Please message us.
© 2019-2021 Toxic Health Design Horizon All rights reserved.